Re: NVE simulations in NAMD - the right choice of timesteps and parameters

From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2016 - 11:09:40 CST

Another point in addition to those mentioned ....

What water model are you using ? Models such as TIP3P and SPC are rigid,
so unless you are using a fully flexible water model, I'd argue that you
should constrain hydrogen atoms to correctly represent the water model ....

Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory