RE: Switch off rescale temperature after some number of timesteps

From: Radak, Brian K (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2016 - 11:12:36 CDT

For some reason (probably just caution) only rescaleTemp is resettable during a single run. However I think the solution you are looking for is to set rescaleFreq to a number greater than the number of steps that you are running for (kind of kludgy, but the implementation does not have a boolean switch, so this is the best you can do). In any event, I don't think you can do this right now.

The change could probably be pretty easily, but using separate input files feels like a simple solution also - is there a reason you need to combine the two? Presumably you are merging equilibration and production into the same script - doesn't this just make analyzing the output more difficult?

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Appointee