Re: Autocorrelation function of Rg goes down without fluctuation around zero

From: faride badalkhani (farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2016 - 10:16:34 CDT

Thank you for your answer and time. At first I performed minimization for
20 ps and then NPT simulation for 10 ns. After that, I restarted the
simulation for 5 more ns and continued simulation in 5 ns steps till 40 ns.
I did not get any error during the simulations, but the autocorrelation
function does not fluctuate around zero. I have shared the Rg, RMSD, and
C(t) ans also .top, .par, .conf, .pdb, and the .log file for the first 10
ns in the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mcnkxt9pefnqgrz/AADRRw4-dJEEx0SBlU2Fuekma?dl=0

p.s. Bond distances, angles, dihedrals and impropers were taken form CHARMM
GENERAL FORCE FIELD and the charges were assigned using CGen FF on
paramchem.

Thank you so much for your help!
Regards,
Farideh