Re: psfgen: creating segments without extra hydrogens?

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2016 - 16:39:59 CDT

The commands you describe build off of a residue template defined from
the topology file. Since those templates contain hydrogens, the
resulting structure must also have hydrogens.

If you do not want hydrogens, then use a template that does not include
them. I don't have any experience with united atom force fields in RTF
format, but I would not be surprised if they exist.

Cheers,

Brian

--
Brian Radak