Re: MDFF based on known EM maps

From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2016 - 12:20:46 CDT

Yes, you can use experimental EM maps, such as those from EMDB, as your
target for MDFF. The tutorial uses a simulated map for simplicity's sake.
If your starting structure is not already aligned to the map, you can first
perform a rigid body docking, using a program like Situs, as discussed in
the tutorial.