Re: Adsorption energy of protein in vacuum

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Sun May 22 2016 - 22:46:38 CDT

Dear Madhulika,

What kind of method you used for adsorption energy calculation. I would like to know, I am also working on surface adsorption of DNA on graphene. Can you please explain the method or protocol you used.

I think you used SASA?

Abhishek Tyagi

PhD Student

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong