Re: gradual heating problem

From: dhirajks_at_gmail.com
Date: Sun May 08 2016 - 11:21:13 CDT

Thanks Brian
                       I solved the problem, i was initializing velocity by temperature using reinitvels command but i was using first time step as last time step of minimization. Setting first time step as 0 solved the problem.
However as you said you dont heat below 250 k, so do you heat your system before equilibration and after minimization. 250 and 310 k are not that different. If i am not heating below 250, do i have to heat my system at all if i want to do my simulation at 310K.

Thanks
Dhiraj

Sent from my iPhone