Re: excluding non-bonded interactions between two proteins

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed May 04 2016 - 19:04:43 CDT

I just tried it, but “LES flag must be less than or equal to lesFactor”, meaning that the potentials will be scaled regardless.

It’s fine if there’s no “trick” for this; I just thought with as often as it comes up, there was something I had overlooked. I changed a couple lines in NAMD back in 2007 or so to do it, but that approach I used then wouldn’t even work now.

Thanks!
JC