Re: varying two colvar distances simultaneously

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2016 - 16:53:46 CDT

Hello Chitrak, you could define a variable as the difference between two
distances (there is an example in the manual) and restrain the difference
near zero.

Note that an exact equality will not be possible, because that would
require a constraint solver.

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Assistant Professor of Research