Re: charge group

From: faride badalkhani (farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2016 - 11:23:39 CDT

Thanks a lot dear Josh. I want to simulate a hyperbranched polymer and I
have some problem with charge assignment. which one do you recommend:
1) performing ab initio calculations to find atomic charges or
2) using the atomic charges near to my structure from CHARMM 36 topology
file (I am using this FF)?

Truly yours,
Farideh