Re: free energy changes via FEP method

From: Haleh a (halehabdi_at_sabanciuniv.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 17 2015 - 05:42:15 CST

Dear all,
Thank you for the replies.

Actually, I have checked the histograms. They forward/backward runs
overlap, although not as nicely as the first paper mentioned above. They
are more similar to figure 5 of the FEP tutorial.
My mutations are divided into two categories. Some are surrounding active
site of an enzyme and are very close to a ligand. Others are solvent
exposed and far from the active site. In both cases, I have the end point
catastrophe. I will increase the number of the windows until I see
convergence.

Haleh