Re: concerning paratools

From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 03 2015 - 14:11:52 CST

Luca,

This was the original intent of Paratool’s author; however, the code never advanced to include these features and the original author has since left the center. More recently, Paratool has been deprecated in favor of a new plugin, the Force Field Toolkit (ffTK). Since ffTK borrows a significant portion of the QM interface from Paratool, ffTK currently only supports the Gaussian QM software. We are currently working to extend support to other QM packages, but this work remains on-going.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne