Re: NAMD2.11 source code not compiling

From: Madhulika Gupta (gmadhulika1909_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 2015 - 10:31:55 CST

The simulation yielding the exclusion error works perfectly fine with all
the other versions except NAMD2.11. It doesn't run even for the zeroth
step. If I try to minimize the system and then run further, it terminates
with the same exclusion error as soon as minimization completes.

Regards,
Madhulika