Re: Error in Metadynamics Simulation

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 2015 - 15:41:57 CDT

That error message is printed when you read a restart file. When you do,
check to make sure that the configurations are identical (same system, same
colvars definition). If these are both identical, please submit a test
input that reproduces the error at the first step.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Assistant Professor of Research