Re: simulating TIP5P water

From: Monika Madhavi (monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2015 - 03:44:50 CDT

Yes Peter,

Actually I found the place and how it is defined. It is defined in
Molecule.C file. However tip5p geometry is significantly different from
tip4p. Tip4p lone pair is along the bisector of the H-O-H angle but, tip5p
lone pairs are in a perpendicular plane to the HOH plane. I am trying to
define the position of tip5p lone pair with respect to positions of H and
O atoms. If someone can guide me, that would be great.

Best regards,
Monika

--
W.A.Monika Madhavi