Re: Parameterizing a novel peptide

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 14 2015 - 22:00:56 CDT

Hi Christopher,
Just to be clear on what might be involved… can’t the dihedral scanning issue just be fixed by doing multiple separate runs at the different values of the target parameter?
I saw some references to folks using gamessplus to calculate the Hessian with redundant internal coordinates. I’d have to dig deeper to see if the stock version can or not, but either way, it is a Not Gaussian approach to getting the needed information.

Thanks for the information!
Peter