Re: Interrupted Molecular Dynamics Simulation

From: Daniela Rivas (dani.rivas.r_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 19:21:00 CDT

Hi Chitrak,

Thank you, but the problem is I can't find those restart files. It seems
like I forgot to add that line on my conf file. So, I want to know if it's
possible to retake my simulation just using the output.dcd file, that'd be
the only way, otherwise I'll have to run my dynamics all over again :(

Thanks,
Daniela.