Re: Debugging and Force Checking?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 20 2015 - 12:42:20 CDT

Hi Brian,

We have such a script to test analytical gradients of scripted collective
variables in the colvars module. See the code there:

https://github.com/colvars/colvars/blob/master/colvartools/test_scripted_gradients.tcl

Note that this is handling vectors of vectors, so there is a little legwork
to get everything transposed according to the convention used by the
colvars module.

Best,
Jerome