NAMD workflows <- : Re: call "NAMD" from another program

From: Thomas C Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2015 - 02:38:00 CDT

This reminds me to ask,
what are best practices/tools available for NAMD workflows.

There are various qsub & batch management approaches to managing the
simulation tasks, see e.g. TCBG's Gower2006
but what _ beginning to end _ solutions are there for the entire
process, namely:

generating ensembles of systems
simulating them incl. data management
analyzing the outputs
sharing/publishing the data?

Or does this problem not lend itself to a general solution?

TOm

--
    Thomas C. Bishop