OPLS force field in NAMD

From: oguz gurbulak (gurbulakoguz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 20 2015 - 11:43:02 CDT

Dear NAMD Users,
I want to perform MD simulations with using OPLS force filed for my study. What are the things that I should consider in order to use OPLS without any problem in NAMD ? I searched for a tutorial or an example NAMD simulation for OPLS force field, but I couldn’t reach any source. Could you please supply for example namd.conf , parameter and topology files for OPLS force filed ? And I’m also planning to use TIP4P2005 model for water molecules. Which NAMD version do I have to use both for OPLS and TIP4P2005 water model ? Could you please share your experience with me ?
Thanks for the help.