RE: Restarting trajectories

From: Michael Feig (feig_at_msu.edu)
Date: Wed May 20 2015 - 11:18:12 CDT

Thank you for the explanation! We will try that.

I think the confusion comes from what exactly a restart is supposed to be and what the meaning of 'initial velocities' is in the context of simulations that are being restarted. I would have expected that the phase space (coordinates and velocities) is preserved through a restart and that 'initial' truly means t=0. But it's ok, maybe we figured it out.

Thanks again!