Re: How to save a structure after minimizing for 1000 steps?

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2015 - 16:35:58 CDT

Hi Arijit,

The structure should already be minimized. However, if you want to save a
frame from a dcd file, just use this Tcl script in the Tk console window

set sel [atomselect top all]
$sel frame n (n is the frame you want to save. If it is the last frame,
just put the final frame number, note that VMD counts the frames from 0).
$sel writepdb myfile.pdb

myfile.pdb file will contain the structure in the n-th frame of the dcd.

Chitrak.