TIP4P water for MD

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2015 - 07:44:51 CDT

Hi,

I read the mailing list and find that TIP4P2005 model is used to model tip4 water box. I tried to build a system, but not able to start the work, could anyone suggest how to start this work, I want to make a box of CNT incorporated with tip4 water box.

Using tip3 is easy, as it is default available to model in VMD, but for tip4, how to start.?

Please help me out, how to start and from where to start.

How about the force field for tip4 water box.

Thanks in advance

Abhi