Re: problem restarting multiple walker metadynamics

From: Amy Rice (arice3_at_hawk.iit.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2015 - 22:49:51 CDT

As far as I can tell, there were no instabilities along the way. There were
no error messages reported, and the pmfs generated by each replica appear
to align. Additionally, all 28 replicas ended normally after 7.5 ns and
generated the expected files (coor, vel, dcd, colvars.state, colvars.traj,
etc.). Is there anything else I can check to verify that there were no
instabilities in the initial run?
Thank you for the response,
- Amy Rice