Re: about angles in coordination complexes

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2015 - 10:50:35 CST

You'll need to create and apply a patch, which is like a special residue
that modifies an existing topology.
http://www.charmm.org/documentation/c34b1/struct.html#%20Patch

You can find an example in the standard CHARMM topology for proteins is you
look for the patch for disulfide bonds (called DISU).

That patch is applied in the following psfgen example:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.9/ug/node17.html

Jerome