Lone Pair on H2S

From: JAVAD NOROOZI (noroozijavad_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2014 - 06:05:40 CST

I am trying to simulate Hydrogen Sulfur with a force field very similar to TIP4P water model (just the parameters differ), however, NAMD does not support lone pairs for molecules other than water.
 I noticed that from the mass of sulfur atom , NAMD recognize the difference between H2S and H2O , and give an error saying " lone pair only supported for water ".
Reducing the mass of sulfur close to oxygen mass,solved the problem .

Is there anyway to modify the code to support lone pair on hydrogen sulfur  which is very similar to water?
Thanks in advance,Javad