Re: explicit membrane in implicit solvent

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2014 - 10:46:24 CST

Please search the archive before posting a question! This same issue has
been discussed in depth less than 2 months ago:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2013-2014/index.html#3310
explicit membrane in implicit solvent. You either need to have both of
them explicit or both implicit (if you have access to software that
supports it).