ffTK problem: initial parameter fiel is viod of atoms!

From: Zeinab Emami (zemami_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2014 - 07:42:57 CDT

Dear Namd Users,

I am testing ffTK for the first time. I produced the pdb and psf file in
molfacture and tried to produce the initial parameter file for those pdb
and psf files. While, the initial parameter file produced in
BuildPar/Identify Missing Parameters is void of atoms.

I am wondering that how VMD cannot read the pdb and psf files which are
build by itself!

Does anybody has any advise about this?

This is the content of the initial parameter file is pasted below.

Best Regards,
Zeinab

!=============================================================
!
! Parameter file generated by the Force Field ToolKit (ffTK)
!
! For additional information, see:
! http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/fftk
! http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/fftk
!
! Authors:
! Christopher G. Mayne
! Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
! University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
! http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~mayne
! mayne_at_ks.uiuc.edu
!
! James C. Gumbart
! Georgia Institute of Technology
! http://simbac.gatech.edu
! gumbart_physics.gatech.edu
!
! If you use parameters developed using ffTK, please cite:
! C.G. Mayne, J. Saam, K. Schulten, E. Tajkhorshid, J.C. Gumbart. J.
Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2757-2770.
!
!=============================================================

BONDS
!V(bond) = Kb(b - b0)**2
!
!Kb: kcal/mole/A**2
!b0: A
!
!atom type Kb b0
!

ANGLES
!
!V(angle) = Ktheta(Theta - Theta0)**2
!
!V(Urey-Bradley) = Kub(S - S0)**2
!
!Ktheta: kcal/mole/rad**2
!Theta0: degrees
!Kub: kcal/mole/A**2 (Urey-Bradley)
!S0: A
!
!atom types Ktheta Theta0 Kub S0
!
!

DIHEDRALS
!
!V(dihedral) = Kchi(1 + cos(n(chi) - delta))
!
!Kchi: kcal/mole
!n: multiplicity
!delta: degrees
!
!atom types Kchi n delta
!

IMPROPER
!
!V(improper) = Kpsi(psi - psi0)**2
!
!Kpsi: kcal/mole/rad**2
!psi0: degrees
!note that the second column of numbers (0) is ignored
!
!atom types Kpsi psi0
!

NONBONDED nbxmod 5 atom cdiel shift vatom vdistance vswitch -
cutnb 14.0 ctofnb 12.0 ctonnb 10.0 eps 1.0 e14fac 1.0 wmin 1.5
!
!V(Lennard-Jones) = Eps,i,j[(Rmin,i,j/ri,j)**12 - 2(Rmin,i,j/ri,j)**6]
!
!epsilon: kcal/mole, Eps,i,j = sqrt(eps,i * eps,j)
!Rmin/2: A, Rmin,i,j = Rmin/2,i + Rmin/2,j
!
!atom ignored epsilon Rmin/2 ignored eps,1-4 Rmin/2,1-4
!

END