Re: Implicit solvent lipid bilayer simulation in NAMD.

From: Subbarao Kanchi (ksubbu85_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2014 - 14:27:10 CDT

Hi Jason and Aron,
                                 I have read few recent papers where they
have been used the distance dependent dielectric constant model instead of
explicit solvent with CHARMM ff. But they have used the CHARMM md package.
I really want to know whether the distance dependent dielectric implemented
in NAMD and same time I am trying with the generalize born implicit
solvent.

Regards,
Subbu.