Re: Nucleic acid stains parameters

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2014 - 10:56:26 CDT

If nobody has them, I'd recommend submitting them to the CGenFF program at
cgenff.paramchem.org prior to refinement with ffTK. That way, you'll have
reliable atom types and most probably also some parameter and charges that
do not need to be optimized. For the ones that do, ffTK is a good option.

But you probably know this already, since you suggested it yourself on the
CHARMM forums:
http://www.charmm.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=34327
as far as I am concerned, we'll continue the discussion there.