Re: using CHARMM-format Amber parameters in NAMD

From: Basheer (basheersubei_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2014 - 22:15:22 CDT

Thank you so much for all your input! Things are much clearer now (yes, Kenno is right; I was confused about topology data within psf files).

I will now attempt to generate the psf (of some short dsDNA segments) using the correct parameter inputs, and I will let you know if I have any questions.

I'm very grateful for everyone's input. :)

- Basheer Subei