Re: "Beefier" benchmark

From: Phil Greer (pgreer_at_structbio.pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2014 - 11:30:38 CDT

Sometimes, the number of seconds/step is off if the run completes too quickly. This happened on a GPU system we were building in my department. Increasing the number of steps gives a bigger sample for computing seconds per step. In reality, that is just a fist pass test without finding a bigger system. If it is still claiming ~0.01s/step then a bigger system is needed.

-Phil Greer