Analysis problem (Data vector empty)

From: Stephan Grein (grein_at_informatik.uni-frankfurt.de)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2014 - 04:06:27 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

i ran with success a MD simulation of a protein of interest in a
periodic waterbox (PBC) with solvated ions.
Now i wanted to plot the TOTAL3 or TOTAL field with NAMD Plot utility in
VMD, but NAMD Plot in VMD returns to me:
multiplot: Data vector empty, ignoring plot!

Though, my NAMD log files contain the TOTAL3 and TOTAL field. I can e.
g. plot the KINETIC or BOND vs TS with success.
What's the matter here? I would be much obliged for any hints.

Best,
Stephan