About converting NAMD dcd file into CHARMM dcd file

From: Mo Chen (mochen.mmm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2014 - 18:41:30 CDT

Dear NAMD developers and users,

I would like to ask if there is any established script that can convert
NAMD dcd file into CHARMM dcd file for the purpose of trajectory analysis
in CHARMM? I found this reply from the forum:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2008-2009/4224.html
and have tried catdcd and flipdcd to process the trajectory, and also use
xplor psf file. However, I still got the CHARMM error message:

      ***** LEVEL 0 WARNING FROM <OPNLGU> *****
      ***** NO FILE NAME GIVEN
      BOMLEV ( 0) IS REACHED - TERMINATING. WRNLEV IS 5

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Mo