AW: NAMD Multicore CUDA usage

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2014 - 02:33:13 CDT

Try:

fullelectfrequency 4

which may require adding a slight temperature control:

langevin on

langevintemp 300

langevindamping 0.01

Now:

namd2 +idlepoll +p64 +devices 0,1,2,3 +ignoresharing eq02.conf >& eq02.log

Depending on system size try within namd config file:

twoawayx yes

If that brings improvement, also try:

twoawayx yes

twoawayy yes

Now play along with the number of cores and gpus and see what works best.

Norman Geist.