Re: MMPBSA Energy Calculations using VMD (Post-Processing)

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2014 - 14:27:38 CDT

Many thanks for suggestions!

As I've understood from the Amber-14 manual for mmpbsa.py I'll need one
'dry' dcd trajectory consisted of only protein and ligand and psf topology
which (1) should be converted to amber-like topology by means of 'chamber'
and (2) from which 3 additional topologies will be created by means of
"ante-MMPBSA.py". Does such workflow correct?

Some questions:
1) What are the reasonable time step for snapshots extractions from the
initial solvated trajectory?
2) Should I convert parametrization of my system done in charm +cgenff to
the amber-like force field including charges distribution?

Thanks again for suggestion,

James