Re: Persistent margin errors

From: Vlastimil Zíma (zima_at_karlov.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2014 - 05:28:56 CDT

Resolution: Finally I found where the bug was - the system was corrupt.
When I removed extra water from my system I did it on per atom (not per
molecule) basis in several cases, which left H and OH chunks of water
molecules. These molecules hadn't integer charges with lead to non-neutral
system. This was most likely the reason which manifested as margin errors.

Since I fixed this I haven't encountered these errors.

VZ