Re: MMPBSA Energy Calculations using VMD (Post-Processing)

From: Fotis Baltoumas (fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2014 - 10:09:00 CDT

Dear Srivastav,

I don't know whether there are any scripts. However, you can run MM-PBSA
calculations in NAMD using the iAPBS/NAMD module. As far as I know, iAPBS
is already implemented in the latest standard APBS distribution. iAPBS can
be coupled to NAMD through the appropriate module, and their user's guide
mentions the ability to perform MMPBSA. You can browse through the iAPBS
manual (http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/iapbs/usersguide/index.html), or you can
try the APBS mailing list/users group
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apbs-users) for more information
(I have no experience with this type of calculations, so I cannot offer
any more help on that).

Good luck,
Fotis