Re: Assigning different temperatures to simulation

From: Jhonatam Cordeiro Rodrigues (jcrodrig_at_aggies.ncat.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2014 - 15:24:09 CDT

Thanks Jérôme

If I scale up the molecules velocities, the langevin Dynamics would act to
compensate the variation in kinetic energy, eventually scaling back the
temperature of the substrate. Thus it wouldn't be possible to maintain a
constant temperature in the substrate, moreover the transference of kinetic
energy to the drop from the substrate wouldn't be realistic, as the
langevin dynamics would also act to compensate such variation in kinetic
energy.

Is that righ? I know is a quite general answer.

Jhonatam