Re: Restoring simulation from the previous run

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2014 - 09:38:18 CDT

Dear Maria,

thanks alot for suggestion. So after re-heating all atoms of my system will
gain a new velocities distribution. Are there any possible way to continue
simulation after introduction of the ligand preventing initial conditions
of the apo-system? Alternatively Its not quite understood for me how we can
compare results of the apo and holo system simulation (e.g influence of the
ligand binding on conformation of the protein) which were initiated from
different initial conditions (in that case velocities set).

James