Generalized Born Implicit solvation with implicit membrane

From: Fotis Baltoumas (fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2014 - 08:28:45 CDT

Dear NAMD community,

Is there a way to perform, through NAMD, a GBIS simulation for a
transmembrane protein using an implicit membrane model? I am talking about
setting the properties (or boundaries) a membrane-like slab, like it is
done in APBSmem or PBEQ (CHARMM-GUI) for PB electrostatics, or the
Implicit Solvent modeller (CHARMM-GUI) for Generalized Born membrane
solvation.
If it can be done, I would be grateful if someone could point me to the
right direction (or at least, at the appropriate page of the User's Guide,
although so far I haven't found anything relevant, at least I think so).

Thank you in advance,
Fotis