Re: Non standar solvent

From: bdrakuli (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2014 - 11:43:58 CST

Javad, Roy,

Try to find out are other users already have equilibrated solvent
clusters that you need to use. Btw., VegaZZ offers plenty of solvent
clusters - ready to use. And remember that at least for NAMD simulation
you need only pdb and psf files as an input, providing that parameters
for your solvent already exists.

Branko