Re: Umbrella Sampling of Sugar Pseudorotation

From: Aaron Larsen (alarsen_at_molbio.mgh.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2014 - 15:47:38 CST

Thank you very much for you reply. I believe that I have good starting
points for the force constants and equilibrium values of the restraints.
You're explanations should be sufficient to enable me to give this
experiment a go.

Best,
Aaron

--
Aaron Larsen, Ph.D.
Harvard University Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology