Re: About Tcl8.3 error in namd2.8

From: Phil Miller (mille121_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2014 - 09:33:57 CST

If you can think of a potential solution to your problem, you should just
try it, rather than asking a mailing list full of people.

Also, is there any reason that you're not using the precompiled binaries of
NAMD, and an older version rather than the latest 2.9?

Please do not address further messages directly to me, since this is not
personal correspondence. I'm not your personal helper. The list members
will help you or not at their own pace.