.inpcrd to .pdb

From: Shalton Evans (shalton.evans_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2014 - 13:56:30 CST

Hello All,

Does anyone know how to convert an .inpcrd file to a pdb file. I recently went through the process of producing .inpcrd and .prmtop files for a simulation. I now am not able to use the original .pdb file because atoms were added in the process; so there is a difference of atoms between the original .pdb file and the newly produced .inpcrd file. I want to use both NAMD and VMD so I need to convert this .inpcrd to a .pdb file format. Is there a way to do this or a way around this?

Shalton Evans