Re: Is it so different when setting reinitvels or not?

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2014 - 05:45:09 CST

The difference is that without reinitvels you are starting with a
temperature of zero. If you have a thermostat (langevin on, for
instance) it should pull the temperature up to desired after a few
thousand or so steps (depending on langevinDamping); however, it's
better to begin with a reasonable temperature.

Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311