Re: GBIS CUDA not yet compatible with fixed atoms

From: Siva Dasetty (sdasett_at_g.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2014 - 15:24:45 CDT

Thank you for the reply. I forgot to add, but this note actually made me
realize that I don't need to do GBIS/SASA calculations for my graphene
surface as 1. it is not charged and 2. it is unnecessary.
So Is there any way that I can exclude GBIS for a particular group in NAMD?
In this case, exclude GBIS calculation for graphene and include for the
protein.

Thanks,
Siva

--