FATAL ERROR: Low global exclusion count! (9231 vs 9270) System unstable or pairlistdist or cutoff too small.

From: Sandhyaa Subramanian (sandysubram_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2014 - 02:34:06 CDT

Thanks a lot Tristan Croll. Yes I did realize that I should have minimized the structure before starting the main protocol as mine is a theoretical protein. Now that I have minimized I should hopefully not face any problem. I have another question (since I am fairly new to the field of MD simulations) - What would be the ideal number of steps for minimisation, equilibration and MD run esp. for a theoretical protein just obtained by homology modelling? Thank you once again. Best wishes, Sandhyaa