Re: Kb, Ktheta values for TIP3P water model

From: Hadi (dinpajooh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2014 - 14:41:58 CDT

In Monte Carlo, you do not need to use a constraint solver to implement the
rigid models. This is what I like to emphasize: unlike MD, they can
"easily" be implemented. There is no need to solve a constraint. So I think
you are mistaken: "the difference you were referring to is the difference
between a rigid body propagator and using a constraint solver and that has
little to do with MD vs. MC."

I agree the term rigid model used in this thread is the one which uses the
bond constraints and the discussions pertain to the corresponding methods.

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Hadi