Re: Kb, Ktheta values for TIP3P water model

From: Hadi (dinpajooh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2014 - 13:57:26 CDT

This thread started with a question about rigid models which use bond
constraints in MD simulations, i.e., when the structure can be defined by
bond constraints the network of bonds. This is one way to enforce a rigid
body in a simulation, i.e. by imposing a sufficient number of bond
constraints between the atoms in the unit. Therefore, in this thread I am
using the term "rigid model" to pertain to these methods.

Hadi